(Click here to read our disclaimer)
(Click here to buy Hexarelin in our store)
Hexarelin refers to the peptide GH secretagogue which is quite similar in structure to GHRP-6. Because hexarelin is synthetic, its effects are not as potent as the naturalized chemicals.
Using hexarelin to stimulate some hormones will cause an insulin-like growth factor or IGF-1 which is the natural substance used to encourage muscle growth in animals. Unlike similar chemicals, hexarelin does not have any impact on appetite or increase of ghrelin levels.
Effects on Subjects of Varying Ages
Hexarelin has been established as an effective chemical in inducing hormone secretions in small mammals, but the effects and stability of this chemical compared to other common options are largely unknown.
- To better understand the effects of hexarelin and how they compared to those of common GH stimulators such as GHRP6, GHRP1 or GHRP2, secretions were studied in rats of varying ages and results were compared to the known stable chemical 2-methyl-trp.
- In 10 day old rats Trp was substituted with 2-methyl-trp and a hexapeptide hexarelin to achieve GH secretion. The chemicals were successful in achieving this stimulation.
In trials, hexarelin appeared to be more effective than GHRP6 in eliciting the desired response. This indicates that hexarelin could be used as an effective releasing agent that could act as a tool for both diagnostic and therapeutic work in clinical practice in the future.
Cardio-protective Effects of Hexarelin
As selected GH deficiency has been established as a risk for cardiac dysfuntion, hexarelin was administered to determine its potential use in addressing this risk.
- Non-GH mediated effects of the heart were examined in hypo-physectomized rats. Throughout the study, rats were administered hexarelin for a week.
- Throughout the study, the hexarelin injections prevented the increases of diastolic or left ventricular pressure and also helped to reduce reactivity of the coronary vasculature to angiotensin II and coronary perfusion pressure.
- In addition to these findings, hexaralin was determined to prevent prostacyclin release levels falling while recovering contractility. Administering natural GH allowed for similar results. However, the administration of EP 51389, was not effective in relieving symptoms.
These conclusions indicate that hexarelin can help to reduce the damage to the cardiovascular system that occurs following ischemia-reperfusion which is not mediated by GH but the activating of certain cardiac receptors. Additional study may reveal a solution of hexarelin that may be administered as a form of preventative care for these circumstances.
Buy Hexaralin From Extreme Peptides
Ongoing study continues to reveal potential uses of hexarelin in mammalian test subjects. This research hopes to address safety issues including proper levels of administration and likely side effects of interaction with this chemical.
Click here to view the homepage of our store
Click here to view our entire PDF research library
Click here to view or download this article in PDF format